As of Jan 1st 2013, this blog is retired. If you're not redirected, click here!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Aging Hearts (Video Blog)

I did another video blog today, focussing on the following topics:

  • My twenty-first birthday, and how nice it was to see some old friends over the weekend. Elliot’s card was notable for it’s hand-made-ness and the thought behind it.
  • My opposition to Valentine’s Day as a concept. Surely people can (and, if so inclined, should) show their affections for the other 364 days of the year, and not just on this most Hallmark of Hallmark Holidays
  • Unhelpful comments. If you want to make a criticism, I’m open to that, but nasty comments get no-one anywhere.

I’m going to probably do another one later in the week, and doing my usual of picking out some of the more interesting news of the day and commenting on them. I’m still getting used to it, so I apologise for it being another meandering one.

I’m also pretty proud to have done the written blog talking about the video on the actual same day it went up. I’ll keep this up.

Oh, and I’ll scrub up the blog a little later. I procrastinate far, far too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment