As of Jan 1st 2013, this blog is retired. If you're not redirected, click here!

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Pen is Mightier

Right, just a quick update for all the fans out there. I'm completely overwhelmed by the amount of writing tasks I've set myself up for, so here's the list - ordered in a ranking in which I'll probably work on them:

  1. Novelisation of my Doctor Who story The Enslavement - probably 20 sides of A4
  2. Planning for Change report in conjunction with Mike West for the people at Glyn; I am serving again as their troubleshooter - totally above and beyond the call of duty. - 15 sides.
  3. Guest-writing an episode of my friend's TV/internet series Rainforest - 35sides

That's a lot of writing, so the following blog entries that are under planning are being pushed back a bit:

  • Complaints and Grievances
  • Richard Holliday's Fantasy Cabinet

Hope you all don't mind a bit of waiting, but I'll get there as long as there is no procrastination, computer faults or whatever.

I should get paid for this. Like Lauren does. :)

* I'll add hyperlinks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment