Well, that was interesting.
Actually, to tell you the truth, I'm glad I'm back at school. All this summer laziness has done me no good. Plus, it is my little domain, if you will, so its all good for me.
Great to be straight in on gate duty this morning, to greet all the new people who are attending. Actually, it's weird seeing all those people in black blazers - strange as it was blue not so long ago. But anyway, the meet-and-greet went fine. I'm happy.
Ah, form time. Possibly the most uncomfortable thirty minutes of my life so far. Why? Well, with a form now bristling with new Year 12s and old Year 11s who never really subscribed to the Richard Holliday way of thinking... gah, I was just not too happy. Sorry everyone, but idle small-talk isn't my strong point.
Then again, starting the day with Law, and also ending it with it, wasn't too bad, though not my most idea first day back. And the whole-school assembly was alright, then again, my feet were killing me after it; preferred to have remained upstairs leaning on that balcony...
Anyway, I'll leave you now. Need to go and get rid of the splitting headache I have. So have fun everyone!
lol, your take on the 10th Septemeber is so hugely different from mine.
ReplyDelete