I’ve had a few days to think about my write-a-novel-in-a-month challenge, and I’ve decided to switch to finally writing the fantasy/steampunk novel I’ve been pawing with in my mind since last December. That will be the challenge story.
I still intend to do the crime fiction yarn at a later date.
Obviously I’m still accepting any ideas from the public at large for charities to donate to, should that prove to be widely accepted as a good idea. I think getting people to sponsor me is; just give me a sign as to which cause is the most needy.
Bear in mind that my decision as to who the lucky charity is will be final.
Right, same as before but this time it's in Victorian times and has got Jack the Ripper or something. I'm not giving this up, Holliday, now get some top hats on them animal testing subjects.
ReplyDeleteif it's steampunk, it's got to be some kind of crazy, giant, steam-powered robot jack the ripper, surely?
ReplyDelete