Well, what do we have here? An underused bit of web space all to myself, it seems! I’ve decided to have a little shake-up around here, going to do some more entries and such. What’s a blog without entries? Well, not very exciting.
So I’ve decided to try to cover some more stuff that you might find interesting. Here’s the list, the new “constitution” as it were:
- Observations of life: if I see something interesting or noteworthy on my travels, then expect me to post a little entry with my thoughts and opinion on that. Expect many of these.
- Topical entries: if a world or local current event stirs my interest, I’ll write a little (or long) blog entry about it as I see fit. These will be every so often.
- Project blogs: these will be rare treats, as they’ll require planning and thought. I do a lot of stuff in my spare time that I think should be publicised at some point, little (well, I say little…) projects that could be interesting, such as the Doctor Who fan films project, and maybe even that fantasy novel I’m on the cusp of starting. Hopefully these things which I am enthused by will enthuse my readers.
I’ll try to do a new blog entry of any type every 2-4 weeks. I promise!
Oh, and about my readers, whose numbers are unknown (I forgot to add a date to that hit counter so I have no idea when it has been counting from), please feel free to comment on what you see. I’ll try to get back as promptly as I can. Without my readers, then what is the point of the blog? This isn’t one of those spew-your-guts-out online diary things. My life is far too ordinary for that. So yeah, thanks for reading, and I hope you keep reading on!
No comments:
Post a Comment