|
I think this is a brilliant idea. If you have any issues, and I'll list some good topics to ask me questions on, that you would like to see my opinion or slant on, then just post them and I'll create a page where I answer them all over time as they come in.
You're going to ask what purpose this serves. A lot of my friends say that the blog meanders, goes all over the place, and I can agree. Also, I've had enough of hoping something interesting happens over the course of a given time or, as the case is usually, just pulling a topic for a blog out of a hat.
To make the blog a bit more readable, I want you to leave questions on whatever you like on this entry, and in the next I'll answer them. I'll be creating a Question Time link group down the side later on, so for now keep an eye out on the blog front page until I get that sorted.
I don't mind what you ask me on, but the topics I would say I prefer or would consider myself some sort of "specialist in are:
|
These are only recommended topics that you can get a decent answer out of me on! Feel free to ask me on anything though!
I look forward to hearing your ideas! and please, do suggest something! I value it all and will strive to answer as many as I can!
In modern day society, the rise of the quaternary sector is occuring at an exponential level, do you agree that the MEDCs will prevail within this sector, and the production of computer chips such as the Nvidia 8800GS should be kept strictly to countries that have an increasing amount of wealth, such as silicon valley in California?
ReplyDeleteWhy do you continue to support democracy as a form of government despite knowing its flaws and ability to be used as a tool to inconveinience the minority.
ReplyDeleteSuppose you have a very long steel bar, with a regular pentagonal cross-section where each side of the pentagon is 2 cm in length. This bar will be suspended vertically over a very deep chasm. At the bottom end of the steel bar, there is a spherical steel weight with a diameter of 50 cm. Going up the bar, at every 3 metre increment, there is a spherical steel weight with a diameter of 30cm.
ReplyDeleteIf the density of the steel is exactly 7.8 g/cm3, the steel can withstand a tensile stress of 400 MPa, and gravity is 9.81m/s2, what is the maximum possible length, in metres, that the bar can extend without breaking? Round down to the nearest metre, submit only a number, and disregard any deformation of the bar or any other forces acting on the bar.
It seems that a lot of the decisions being made in government at the moment are being restricted because of political confrontation and consequences. Decisions which should be primarily economic and take social matters into account are being complicated because politicians have their own political stability (in other words 'popularity') to take into account, so they can help with their re-election.
ReplyDeleteIt seems to me that the only way this problem could be solved is to not have politicians chosen by the people, but then this would obviously have serious consequences. Is there another solution?
How do I pressure a woman into letting me stick it in her wrong one?
ReplyDeleteLittle Brook, NV has one barber in the whole town. For some reason, one of the laws in the town is that every man in town must be clean-shaven. Further, every man either must shave himself or be shaven by the barber, and the barber may only shave those that don’t shave themselves. So, the question is: who shaves the barber?
ReplyDeleteIf a train leaves Waterloo station at 8.34am, how many eggs are laid by a hen in a month of Sundays?
ReplyDelete"How do I pressure a woman into letting me stick it in her wrong one?"
ReplyDeleteSleeping pills?
i would like to ask a question about how the rise in cost of fuel has reached a ridiculous and unacceptable level and what you think should be done to combat that
ReplyDelete