Last week I released – as a total test of the KDP platform – my short story Oranges and Lemons onto Kindle, and I’ve been making some effort on Twitter to market this product, with some success I must say!
Today’s blogpost will be short – the promotional weekend (which is still in force until the end of Sunday 7th October, I think…) has been quite a huge success I think, with some quite unexpected sales figures and also… my book reached #21 in the bestselling free short story category!
I just really want to thank all the people on Twitter and Facebook who’ve been so helpful and nice in retweeting, sharing and most importantly downloading and reading the short story. I won’t name you all personally here, but you know who you are and I know who you are and you’re my favourite people ever right now!
Just one small favour on top of this rather large favour… do send your thoughts and reviews over to Amazon; I’d love to read them, or just post a star-rating if that’s all you’ve time for. Cheers! :-)
Download Oranges and Lemons HERE if you haven’t already!
No comments:
Post a Comment