Don’t worry, even though the title may allude as such, this post has nothing to do with that terrible reality show Big Brother.
Anyway, for those those who may not know might like to be aware of two other blogs I’ve been involved in. You can find them here and here. You’ll also notice that, regrettably, they’re not terribly well populated with content. It would seem that keeping one blog is more then enough for me to be occupied with.
Therefore, I’m going to be shamelessly importing what content there is on those sites over here, and categorising them nicely. The separate sites will be kept for historical reasons but expect new content that would otherwise fit in over there to be saved here with the appropriate logos and categorisation applied.
That’s right, I’ve done little logos for each. Below they are, and with a little blurb of what I want to do with each sub-section:
Internet Snobbery – The internet is a wonderful place, but sometimes the way people use it inappropriately or stupidly is just plain annoying, and I’m going to post examples of idiocy under the Internet Snobbery tag. Why? Because I can. And someone has to stop the rot before it well and truly sets in.
You may also notice that there is a new Twitter gadget in the sidebar. I’ve decided to give Twitter a go for now, even though I did pretty definitively pooh-pooh it a while back, just to see what happens. If bite-sized Richard opinion catches on then I will be impressed and surprised!
Hope you enjoy what’s to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment