As of Jan 1st 2013, this blog is retired. If you're not redirected, click here!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Knock Knock!

Well what fun that was. The Christmas Fair was yesterday... well, Thursday, and I wasn't there.

The big plan was to arrive at school dressed as the Sixth Doctor Who, as portrayed by actor Colin Baker. And I'd ordered the suit...

Richard's Dr. Who costume

This absolutely wonderful - in my opinion - suit arrived Friday. A day late. So I spent the whole fair at home waiting and getting annoyed. Plus, people who were relying on me also missed out. Somehow, and quite rightly i think, I let people down and should have stuck to my original plan of waiting for 2hrs and then going in regardless. The perils of procrastination indeed...

If any of you are interested in seeing pictures of the Glyn Christmas Fair 2007, head over to Facebook - my friend Elliot has a comprehensive library of pictures he took during the event. This can be viewed here. A video of the event is also promised by him. I'll keep you updated as and when this is done.

1 comment:

  1. lol, liking the latest updates. I was suprised to find how much I actually didnt realise about you during the last few weeks. It was especially interesting to hear you say you felt you had made the wrong decision in not turning up, I sure kno what anxiety feels like ;D Anywho, look foward to seeing that suit some time. Have a good Christmas

    btw - the new look is significantly better and thanks for the reference to my photo album :P

    - Elliot -

    ReplyDelete